The survey you are about to take is related to an in-development college app, and your feedback will help us improve its functionality and user experience. It is entirely anonymous and your responses will not be linked to your identity in any way. We assure you that your responses will be kept confidential and will only be used to develop and improve the college app. We strongly encourage you to provide honest and candid feedback, as it will help us understand the needs and concerns of our students and the app's end-users. Rest assured that your identity will not be revealed to the college or any other third party. Your participation in this survey is greatly appreciated and will assist us in providing a better and more efficient college experience for all.
Select one: I am a/an...
Do you use iPhone, Android, or other?
1. How often do you envision yourself using the college's app? (choose the closest answer)
2. On a scale of 1-5, how satisfied are you with the overall design of the app?
3. How easy or difficult is it to navigate the app?
4. How likely are you to recommend the app to a classmate/co-worker?
Please, tell us why you wouldn't recommend the app to your classmates/co-workers. (optional)
5. Are the icons and buttons on the app easy to understand?
Please, tell us which icons you thought were not intuitive/understandable. (optional)
6. How well does the app display information?
Please select the categories/submenus you feel need to display information better. (optional)
7. How responsive is the app? (does it load quickly and function smoothly?)
Please, tell us when or where the app is non-responsive. Such as which submenu freezes the most, which buttons do not work every time, or where the app runs slowly. (optional)
8. Did you have trouble login in?
9. Are you satisfied with the app's functionality?
10. How useful are the resources provided on the app?
Please, tell us what resources were not valuable for you and what resources you think we should add to the app. (optional)
11. How easy is it to find the information you need on the app?
Please, tell us what resources were hard to find on the app. (optional)
12. How well does the app integrate with the other college's platforms? (Canvas, Campus Web, MyApps, ...)
Please, check the boxes of the platforms you had trouble with. (optional)
Please, list the platforms you had issues with that are not on the checkbox list. (optional)
13. Are the menus and submenus on the app organized in a logical and user-friendly way?
14. Could you find what you were looking for after accessing different submenus throughout the app?
15. How satisfied are you with the app's accessibility features?
16. Have you had any issues with the app crashing or freezing?
Please, tell us what happened. (optional)
17. How do you feel about the color scheme of the app?
Please, tell us the visual and color changes you would like on the app. (optional)
18. How do you find the icon selection in the app? Intuitive or not?
19. How frequently do you think you will use the app to check MPCC news?
20. Do you have additional feedback or suggestions for the app's design and functionality? (optional)