Welcome to the MPCC Online Application!
Additional Steps after application:
Dual Credit/Early Entry High School Student Forms:


Current or Previous MPCC Students:

If you are a current or previous student with MPCC and would like to update your enrollment status (e.g. you are graduating high school and want to attend after graduation or you were non-degree and are now wanting to complete a degree program), you may complete the streamlined form below.  Please note: In order to complete the form, you must be logged in to your student account.

Update Enrollment Form


Have you moved or changed any of your contact information?

If you have previously completed a MPCC application and you have had a change in your contact or biograph information (e.g. you got married, had a legal name change, moved, changed phone numbers/emails, etc), you may complete this quick form to update this information electronically.

Personal Information Update


  • Fill out Admissions Application
  • If under 19 years old -  complete the parent signature form
         *please only submit this form 1 time as a MPCC student
  • Provide ACT, Accuplacer, and/or SAT placement scores - current within 3 years
  • Provide official, final high school / GED transcript - (after you have graduated)
    Please Note: Financial Aid requires your official, final transcript to be on file in order to receive aid
  • Provide official college and/or military  transcript(s), if applicable
*You will not be allowed to register for a second semester if these items are not received