Skip To Content

On Friday August 25th we will be performing system upgrades to our servers that will affect CampusWeb. Beginning at 7 pm central time CampusWeb will be unavailable for approximately 17 hours. Please plan to work around this scheduled upgrade.

This downtime  will not affect the availability of Blackboard.

You are here:  UPRR > UPRR Guest Home Page

This Tab will be removed as of August 1, 2017. 

All degree seeking students will be using the Admissions tab.


1. Complete an Admission application.
2. Communicate with an MPCC Advisor to:
  • choose your degree path
  • schedule placement testing, if needed
  • register for general education classes
  • obtain Campusweb login


3. Provide official final high school/GED transcript through US mail to:  

Attn: Admissions

Mid-Plains Community College

1101 Halligan Dr

North Platte NE 69101

 4. If you have credits from another educational institution or military transcripts,  contact the institution and have them send
an official copy of the transcript to:

Attn: Transcript Evaluation

Mid-Plains Community College

1205 E Third

McCook NE 69001

  5. Other tools are available when you log into Campusweb. 
If steps 1-5 have not been completed by the end of the student's first semester, your registration will be blocked.
  • While you are receiving UPRR training through MPCC you will earn college credits towards an associate's degree.
  • Tuition costs are covered by UPRR for craft training courses.
  • Union Pacific's tuition reimbursement program covers 100% tuition for general education courses.
Contact your UPRR HR Service Center 1.877.275.8747.
  • MPCC offers general education courses online and on campus.
  • Career Advancement – Many upper level Union Pacific positions prefer a degree.
Contact your UPRR HR Serv ice Center 1.877.275.8747.
  • Contact local Shop Craft instructor to see if testing out of previous training is an option.            
  • Obtain your Bachelor’s degree – Mid-Plains advisors are available to help you transfer credits to a university.


I'd like to know more about MPCC's UP Degree
Tuition Reimbursement Questions - Union Pacific Human Resource Service Center 1.877.275.8747
 Quick link to UPRR's Employee Website


Click on the link below to complete an application for admissions
    Degree seeking application